Thursday, January 30, 2014

downtown travelers rest

























We made the best of our snow day!  Actually, the majority of our day was spent laying around the house screaming at - I mean - spending quality time with the boys.  By the time 3:00 rolled around, we were completely SICK of being in the house (and sick of one another!).  We jumped in the car and headed to Travelers Rest for about an hour.  It was the perfect amount of time to spend out in the FREEZING cold! 


I am including a lot of photographs of Travelers Rest in my South Carolina portfolio.  It is such a cute little town.  In fact, it is currently "in the running" for BEST SMALL TOWN.  I will share more pictures another time, but here are just a few...













Again, I apologize for the quality of the pictures.  Until I get a website, unfortunately, this is how I will have to post pictures. 

Greenville County is out AGAIN today!  Hopefully, I'll have more pictures to share from our adventures on our day off -- I can PROMISE we will NOT be inside the house all day!


Until next time...






No comments:

Post a Comment