Friday, January 17, 2014

friday

This is where I will be spending the majority of my time over the next few months -- although I am extremely fascinated by what I am learning, it is almost too much information for any one person's brain to absorb.  Hopefully JP will help me!  LOL!  (But, seriously...)



As you can see, I dropped off one happy child at school this morning.  Can you say, FOUR DAY WEEKEND?! Yay! 



I am excited to have my boy home with me for a long weekend!  We do not really have anything planned,  thanks to the $300 I dropped today at the college bookstore.  UGH.  I do still have the Regal gift card from my birthday.  We did not go see the dinosaur movie.  JP decided he would rather see the movie, "The Nut Job."  Maybe we'll do that -- it looks really cute.

I hope all of you have a great weekend! 

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment