Wednesday, January 15, 2014

knowledge is...

.... power?  Not necessarily.  We've always heard this particular saying, but I do not believe it to be 100%  true.  I am privileged to know MANY intelligent, "powerful",  and successful people who did not pursue a higher education. 


I prefer to say that knowledge is FUN!  At least I am beginning to think so.  And those of you who have known me my whole life understand what a big deal this is.  What brought this on, you ask?  I attended my first anatomy lab and lecture tonight.  While I will certainly be the first to admit how difficult the class is going to be, I thoroughly enjoyed it.  (Ask me in another two weeks and I may have a different attitude!) While sitting in the lab tonight, looking at the power point pictures and labeling the many organs inside the human body, I had a fleeting thought.  If I were seventeen years old and just embarking on my college career, I think I would go to medical school to become a doctor.  I am not joking -- I was THAT fascinated by the material.  Now that I have shared this with you, I'll probably bomb the course and have to retake it! LOL.  It is definitely going to be a tough semester, but I can promise you I'll try my very best.  We'll see what happens...


" The more you read, the more things you KNOW.
The more you learn, the more places you'll GO!"
Dr. Seuss


I am still working on the site.  At times, my iPad will allow me to upload pictures and other times, it won't.  I decided I was going to research a variety of internet hosts and weigh the pros and cons of switching.  It may be time to convert the blog into an actual website.  I do appreciate your patience.  It is very frustrating.  God continues to give me writing material.  In the car line today I had to whip out my journal and jot down three separate ideas for posts.  I promise to share when I have the time (and mental capacity) to put them together.  Some days, it's easier than others.  Welcome to a writer's world! 

I hope that everyone has a wonderful Wednesday! 

Until next time...





No comments:

Post a Comment