Monday, January 13, 2014

weekend recap

Good morning/afternoon or evening to you!!  HAPPY MONDAY, everybody!  At least I hope you're having a happy start to your week.   I had an amazing weekend.  I don't think I even realized it until now.  But, it was a really good one.  The funny thing is, I didn't really do anything special.  Actually Saturday and Sunday I was REALLY lazy.  Maybe that's what I liked so much about it!  Seriously.  Saturday, I peeled myself out of my pajamas long enough to make a trip to Walmart.  Once I got home, I climbed right back into my comfy pants and t'shirt.  Some would call this pitiful -- I call it MUCH NEEDED.  My semester begins this week.  No more rest for this girl!  Today is my last day of complete freedom before I morph into a bookworm engrossed in the human body and all of it's marvelous functions... UGH.  There is a (very) small part of me that is looking forward to the challenge.  What I am NOT looking forward to is the almost THREE HUNDRED DOLLARS I have to fork out to pay for the book and lab materials for this ONE class!!  I am having to say goodbye to the beach trip I planned to take this month.  I'll definitely have to teach a few more times before I skip off to paradise.  I'll survive.  I do have a girl's weekend trip planned to Tennessee in February...that should quench my desire for travel for a few weeks!


Friday night I went out (in the nasty weather) to Liberty Taproom at the Drive stadium.  It was SO GOOD!  As always.  Although, this was the first time I had been at night.  If you live in the area and have not been -- GO!  It is great. 

Always enjoy time with my girl!






Seriously, this was pretty much all we did on Saturday. Poor Preston wore his pj's all day long. 

JP came home after church on Sunday. Thankfully, the sun decided to make an appearance.  We were able to spend a little time outside, which is always nice!







As I said, it was a great weekend.   Have a super day!


Until next time...


* FYI:  Blogger.com is experiencing serious technical difficulties.  In order to post (with images) I am having to go back and forth between my laptop and iPad.  It is beyond frustrating.  As you can see, I was able to upload pictures from my iPad, but now, all of a sudden, it is no longer allowing me to.  I am going to attempt to contact their offices to rectify the problem.  In the meantime, you'll just be subjected to more of my ramblings.*   









No comments:

Post a Comment