Monday, December 9, 2013

a party, a parade and a movie date


I took JP to his other grandmother's work Christmas party Saturday evening.  We had a really nice time. JP LOVES seeing his cousins! ( I do too! )

Afterwards we walked down Main and met Nanny for the Christmas parade.




The whole day was perfect.

 
 
After lunch on Sunday, JP and I went on a "date" to see the new Disney movie, FROZEN.  About the only thing I can say about this movie is, GO AND SEE IT!!  It was great.  The story was really cute, the animation was amazing (as always with Disney), the characters were likable and fun, and there was even a little twist near the end!  Definitely put this on your "must see" list.  If you don't have a list, make one and write this movie down! 
 
I hope everyone has an amazing Monday!
 
 
Until next time...
 


2 comments:

  1. I've heard SO many good things about the movie Frozen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chelley! The movie is really good.... I hope you have an opportunity to see it! Thanks so much for following the blog! :)

    ReplyDelete