Tuesday, December 24, 2013

nothing could be finer than downtown greenville south carolina

We spent the majority of Saturday downtown.  It was a perfect day to be out.  We looked at all of the Christmas trees at the Hyatt and Marriott hotels. 




After the Hyatt, we sat outside for a picnic before riding the trolley...

 Turkey and pretzels!



 Waiting for our trolley ride...



Santa was in the lobby of the hotel.  FREE!!  The photographer took pictures and then emails them to you...free of charge!  He was a really good Santa too!  He got an ear full from JP.


Preston made it onto his lap and told him what he wanted him to bring before bursting into tears.  He was a trooper - I never expected him to make it that far.  I was so proud.  JP, on the other hand, would have talked all day long.  Bless.


We LOVE our downtown!  If you are ever in the Greenville area, you MUST check it out. 

Unfortunately, this will be my last post until after the holidays.  In addition to the hustle and bustle of the Christmas madness, there are things in my life, at this time, that require my undivided time and complete attention.  I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and an even happier New Year. 

Please check back with me the first week of January for pictures and updates.  I appreciate all of you.

Until next time...



1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! I have one who talks Santa's ear off, too!

    ReplyDelete