Thursday, December 12, 2013

#tbt (throw back thursday)

 

This was JP on Christmas morning December 2006, in Guatemala.  He was four months old.  We woke him up bright and early so that we could play "Santa" to all of the kids at his children's home.  Can you get over how deliciously cute he is?!  He'll kill me one day for this, but I couldn't resist.  It was my first Christmas with him.  Now that I think of it, all I did that week was dress him up in a variety of outfits.  He was my little doll!

And he still is.


Until next time...



2 comments:

  1. Oh, that photo is just too sweet. What a precious little Santa :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Chelley! I love this picture! I loved this day. All the nannies in the orphanage fought over who was going to carry him around on their back! :) Such a wonderful time.... they grow up so fast!

    ReplyDelete