Monday, December 30, 2013

our "to do" list

This holiday break has been so busy for our family.  I said that I would not be posting until after the New Year, but I thought I would give you a peak into what this last week of break looks like for us, and share a few pictures from our Christmas.  Otherwise, I will get really backed up! 
 
 
This week, I am looking forward to:
 
Ice on Main
 

JP has been begging me to take him ice skating.  Because I do not like to spend money, I have not taken him.  Until now!  I'll share pictures of this at a later date.  I am really looking forward to watching JP have fun on skates... this should be interesting!



I do not know much about this movie, but I have heard (via Facebook) from several friends that it's pretty good.  I still have a Regal gift card from my birthday, so we are heading out to see Walking with Dinosaurs this week!  Movie review to follow...


I am most excited about this one!  My best friend, Kerri, and I are taking our boys to Dollywood on New Years Day.  I have not been during Christmas in several years.  It's beautiful! 

So anyway.  That's going to be our week.  I love having my boy home with me!

Now, for a few pictures from this past week:



JP spent time with his dad and the Beam family.  Santa came to two different houses for him...spoiled boy.  Pictured above is Scott's grandmother, (Mimi), Amy's kids and JP.  I love this picture! 


While JP was gone for the weekend, Preston and I spent a little time downtown.  Falls Park and Starbucks hot chocolate...so much fun!



Christmas morning, we had a birthday celebration for Jesus.  This was JP's idea.  We lit candles, sang Happy Birthday and sent the balloons to the birthday King.  I am always so proud of my little guy for his love and belief in God and His son.



The weather was so nice the majority of the time.  Naturally, we spent time at Furman.  I swear, I LOVE where we live.


We celebrated Christmas with my mom's family the day after Christmas.  All I'll say about that is,  IT. WAS. SO. LOUD.  These tiny little people make LOTS of noise -- but, I love them!!  (I will post more pictures from this night later.)


Like I said, it was a busy week.  But, I love ending my day like this!  Makes my heart feel good.  My prayer is that all of you had an amazing Christmas.  Now, for New Years resolutions!  Hmmm, I'll have to think on that.  I will continue to post the remainder of the Christmas pictures throughout this week, and then resume writing after the New Year.  Have a super week, everyone!

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment