Friday, December 6, 2013

so this is how we'll roll

I am so excited to see all of you who have already joined me on this site!!  I am really looking forward to sharing life with you.  I thought I would explain a little bit about how I plan to do things here.  Especially for those of you who are new and didn't follow the Live, Love, Laugh blog. 

I LOVE to write devotions and inspirational articles.  I also love to get on a good ole fashion Soap Box, maybe even two!  I read a lot of gossip and entertainment magazines, so from time to time I will dish out my two cents on the happenings of HOLLYWOOD. I watch a lot of movies and read a lot of books, so always be on the look out for my reviews!  In short, you can expect a little bit of everything.  Having said all of that, let me make it clear that this is primarily my FAMILY blog.  I enjoy writing about the boys, me and my best friends and various things that take place within our little corner of the world. I love to travel, so there will be times when I only post pictures.  You will learn very quickly that I LOVE photography and take tons of pictures of just about everything I do.

I will do my very best to post at least something Monday thru Friday.  I will not post on the weekends. 

One thing I tried in the past was "blog sharing." I would like to give that another try.  So, if you love to blog or write and feel you have something interesting (and family friendly) to share, PLEASE email me and let me know!  I will be more than happy to invite you to be a guest blogger.  You will find my email address on the sidebar.  Also feel free to email me if you have a specific topic you would like for me to write about ---- I will give it my best shot.

I ask you to remain patient with me.   I may play around with the colors and/or font style on the blog until I am 100% happy with it's appearance.  Eventually, I wouldn't mind turning this into an actual website.  I have to do a little more research on the different hosts.

Thanks again for stopping by!  I would love to hear from you anytime!  I love receiving feedback from readers, either in the comment section of the post, or by email.  I hope you all have an amazing weekend!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment