Tuesday, December 17, 2013

naughty or nice?!


Apparently, I am out of the loop.  You may already know of this video, but I just learned of it from JP's aunt this afternoon.  I am so excited!  Move over Elf on the Shelf ---  THIS is the new behavior police in our house!  For those of you who have been in the dark, like me, there is a video message from Santa that you can personalize for your child.  I had mine sent to my email and told the boys that Santa sent me an urgent message.  You can also send the video through Facebook, iPad message, or text.  I made one for both Preston and JP.  Their reactions were PRICELESS!  Especially JP.  He was terrified.  At one point I actually felt sorry for him.  Santa takes out his "big book" where he keeps a log of everything that you do.  He puts it into a machine and the meter lets Santa know if you have been naughty or nice. 

 
Just look at these precious faces... (wink!)

Of course, both Preston and JP were on the "nice" list.  You can enter naughty, nice or undecided.  I'm telling you,  I have hit the jackpot with this thing!!  JP has been apologizing to Preston all night long for everything he's ever done!  LOL   We'll see how long this lasts!  Click HERE to set up your video!

Christmas is so much fun with children.  Especially when they believe.  Two nights ago the boys wrote their letters to Santa. 

JP:

 The Smurfs 2 movie (which is super cute!)
 

Goosebumps chapter books (don't ask!)
 
A Flippy hat
 
GAK (yuk!)
 
He loves to download apps onto his iPad
 
 
The Furby Boom -- all I know about this expensive little critter is that it (somehow) interacts with your iPad.  JP is obsessed with this!  Whatever.
 

A Nintendo 2DS and the Mario Mansion game
 
(This one was my idea)  He will LOVE this!  The Wizard of Oz has always been one of JP's favorite movies... Thanks to his Gaga, we have AMAZING seats to see the production at the Peace Center in a couple of weeks!!  He will be so surprised!
 
 
 
Preston:
 
Preston has asked for a "real" bike.  Whatever that means
 
and...
 
...a car!  Simple enough, right?  I guess he's going places.
 
 
JP's list may be longer, but it appears that Preston's is definitely more expensive!
 
 
Until next time...
 





1 comment:

  1. That's too funny about the Santa video! You'll have to update us on how long it lasts :-).

    Love the quote at the end!

    ReplyDelete