Thursday, December 19, 2013

dear jp (throw back thursday)

* This is a post written for JP (on my other blog) on June 17, 2007, the night before I flew to Guatemala to bring him home. *


Hey little man! I am finally coming to get you tomorrow! I am really excited and a little nervous.  I wanted to tell you that I have dreamed of this day for six months now! It's finally here! We are going to have so much fun together. I know that you are happy where you are living now, but I promise to give you the best life possible here in South Carolina. You have a lot of people who have prayed for your arrival and who are ready to take care of you! It may be a little sad at first for you. MiMi has loved you and cared for you up until now. Even though you will be a little confused about who I am, God has ordained our reunion and I am completely confident that we will have no trouble bonding. Enjoy your last night in your home and know that your mommy is on her way to bring you new life!

It is going to feel so good to hold my heart again.......I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER,    Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment