Tuesday, December 31, 2013

christmas catch up, part one

Well, we went to Ice On Main in Greenville.  1) I spent eighteen dollars that I can NEVER get back, and 2) It was a train wreck from the very beginning!  Don't get me wrong...it had nothing to do with the facility itself.  It had EVERYTHING to do with me and JP. 

When I was in high school, my friend Heather and I went to the Pavilion every Saturday night to ice skate.  I loved it.  In light of those experiences, I knew I would be able to skate with no problems.  It's like riding a bike, right?!  WRONG.  I have bruises on both of my ankles to prove it.  My hat's off to those of you who have tried this and are able to glide gracefully around the ring with your loved ones.  More power to you...   JP and I will not be going back any time soon.  At least we laughed a lot and made a nice memory!




I enjoyed a nice dinner at my girl, Kerri's house while JP was with his dad over the weekend.  She made HOMEMADE bread... Yum!  And then we played games with the kids.  It was another fun night!



For Christmas I was surprised with a new Max Lucado Bible and a mini iPad!  I LOVE both.  Another gift I received was a "Live, Laugh, Love"  wall hanging for my room.  I finally put it on my wall today.  Thanks to my friend, Kathi for that!




Just what my wall needed!

That's all for today, friends.  I hope it has been a happy New Year's eve for everyone.  I will be enjoying the Wizard of Oz at the Peace Center tonight... I cannot wait!

Until next time...



2 comments: